Right packaging = safe shipment!
- Make sure the size of package to be proportional with its content in order to avoid deteriorations.
- Use special materials to reject the content's vibrations and motion.
- Use scotch tape to seal the shipment.
- Make sure that the fragile materials are placed in the center of the package and do not come in contact with the sides.
- Liquid materials must be placed in containers that do not leak, and sealed in plastic bag.
- Remember that the bad packaging can destroy the remainder types that are included in your shipment.
- Re-package your gifts. An impressive package is not in any case safe.
- Wrap the small types with paper.
- Round types as diskettes, cassettes and videocassettes place soft material.
- Write the recipient's address with readable and capital letters and be sure that all the required information is included.
- Do not use the same box for second time, but if you do make sure that the box is not worn out and all the previous labels and stickers are being removed.
- The labels "Fragile" and "Attention" do not substitute in any case the suitable packing, they serve only informative purposes.
- Remember that any shipment it is likely to be opened for control by the authorities, for this do not place an excessive quantity of scotch tape round the package.
- Do not use cloth sachets or bags.